Nur-Sultan is a young and fast-growing capital of Kazakhstan, open to new transformations in all areas!
Main sectors of the economy:
- 30.1% of all investments are made in housing
- 10% of domestic regional product
- 18% of the total working-age population is involved in the industry
- Within five years, the population of Nur-Sultan will reach more than 1.2 million people - the need for comfort and economy class housing is increasing.
- the territory of the city has increased three times in 20 years
- The highest proportion of small and medium businesses in the economy among the regions is 57.4% in the structure of the gross regional product
- 1st place in manufacturing industry growth rates
- 2nd place in the industrial production index
- The main branches of industrial production: construction materials, food products, textiles, rubber products and other
- Industrial production volume amounts 426.1 billion tenge